It is called "blind democracy" as a leader is blind.
Why blind democracy, because:
1. National media is owned by one ruling party.
2. National budget can be used for ruling party's political activities
3. Government positions can be used to lure or destroy other parties' members.
4. Every national achievement is not owned by the peoples, but by Hun Sen and his clans.
5. National property, taxes and land are exploited by high rank officers.
When we are seeing this, how we can tolerate not to call him "blind".
His political activities are for power, not for the peoples. But some peoples are blind like him too because they are praising him.
No lying yourself,
Khmer nation needs you.
You ask yourself "don't ask nation to do something for you, but ask yourself what can you do for your nation?".
Read more here: http://ki-media.blogspot.com/2008/02/experts-defections-could-mean-weaker.html